This time of the year can be very stressful. So many holidays, time spent with friends and family that are sometimes stressed out. Here is a bit to let you know how the next few weeks will go, so hopefully you can plan ahead a bit to make it all easier on yourself. Pick the picture you are drawn to, then scroll down to the corresponding number to find it how things will go. If you wish to speak with me about the Holidays and How to Handle them – let me know! ~Dan K.
1. The next few weeks look like they will go fairly smooth and stable. Those around you will be nurturing, and caring. Finances should be good, and it really looks like things will go nice and easy. You will remain fairly grounded, and confident. Enjoy.
2. Things may go a bit rough, and the next few weeks may leave you feeling drained. The good news is you definitely have the strength and stamina to make it through. Do what you can to get some rest when you do have some down time, and don’t worry too much. It will be over soon enough, and you can regain your sanity when it is over.
3. It looks like you may face some drama through the next few weeks. Someone, or some people will leave you feeling betrayed, or let down. This will be beyond your control, so try to remind yourself there is nothing you could have done different to change the situation. The good news here, is it will be the end of the drama in this department as you move on to bigger and better things from there.
4. The next few weeks may test your patience a bit. This is all up to you though. Take some time to work on keeping balance between the different aspects of your life, and take a few deep breaths as needed. Remember, this time of year won’t come again for another year. It always flies by fast, so just relax and see it through.
5. The struggle, it seems here, is in your focus. It seems that worrying about things that have happened in the past, may prevent you from enjoying the present. Remember, the past does not equal the future. The only real way to get through this without struggle, is to realize you are in a different time now than you were back then. Try to let go of the worries of the past, and focus on what is going on in the moment.
6. Over the next few weeks, your intuition will be heightened. Take some time to meditate, and ground yourself. You’re intuition will guide you through this. When you get that thought or feeling about something, trust it, especially if it is a warning. If you can do this, you should be able to avoid any issues, or pitfalls, that may make things rough for you.
7. You will be called on to lead at least a bit in the next few weeks. Take the reigns, knowing that this is your time to shine. This is a great time for you, and you should feel and enjoy it. It really looks like there should be little to no stress, as you will be grounded and stable through it all.
8. Financial and family security look like they are in the cards for you over the next few weeks. Take some time to sit back and enjoy this time with family and friends. You have earned it. It’s not easy to get here, by through your hard work and dedication, you have made it happen.
9. You have a lot to be proud of. You have worked hard to get where you are over this past year. It is time to sit back and enjoy where it has gotten you. Take some down time, and collect the rewards. Things should go pretty smoothly for you, and you can get back to it all after this next few weeks is done.